[DeTomaso] Pantera on Fast & Loud

Scott Bell scott at saccrestorations.net
Tue Sep 13 14:33:37 EDT 2016

I can't wait to see it Julian!!!!

Take care, Scott

From: Julian Kift [mailto:julian_kift at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:30 AM
To: Scott Bell; detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Pantera on Fast & Loud

Scott,

All in jest my friend, each to his own and your car looks great from the
photos I have seen.  It seems that GM finally recognize where the engine
should be in a sports car and the 2017 Corvette will be mid engine.

I for one a glad that at least one vendor got something positive out of the
show!

As for track, I gave up running street cars on track and went to open wheel
formula.

I'm not the purist you might think, it is only at tabletop design stage, but
I'm looking to stuff a Mercedes V12 in my '74 Pantera, there that should
take the heat off you for a while on here.....

Julian
  _____