[DeTomaso] Pantera on Fast & Loud

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 13:03:54 EDT 2016

All,

I am resending this screen capture from last night’s show, as my previous post seems to have lost its subject line.

Please don't shoot the messenger.

Since Richard liked the Nike interior disaster on the Ring Brothers hack-job (at least enough to buy the thing), I imagine they will F-up the interior of this Pantera to match their exterior disfigurement.

Larry

I am especially enamored with the tasteful deck lid cut-out necessitated by the taller 3.5L V6.