[DeTomaso] Pantera on Fast & Loud

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 11:34:09 EDT 2016

Well, they say they want to finish it in time but maybe that was a bridge too far.  Comprehensively destroying a Pantera is a big job and they may have missed the deadline.

Or, the resultant car is such a flaming POS that they wisely decide to avoid the inevitable humiliation that would result if it was to roll across the auction block, so they announce that they like it so much that it's too "good" to let go, so they keep it for themselves.

It will be interesting to see.

I imagine they are pulling a lot of good parts off this car--wheels, brakes, interior...some enterprising Dallas Pantera guy should go over there and see if the bits can be scooped up and then distributed to more deserving people via eBay?

Mike

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail