[DeTomaso] [SDP] Coronado Speed Festival September 16th -18th!

Bobbykart bobbykart at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 21:59:54 EDT 2016

It will be a last minute decision for me, might be out of town

Sent from my iPad

   [10]http://readercity.com/products/one-admission-to-fleet-weeks-coronad
   o-speed-festival-2/?utm_source=ReaderCity+Deals&utm_campaign=9156488d70
   -Ticket_to_Fleet_Week_s_Coronado_Speed_Fe8_30_2016&utm_medium=email&utm
   _term=0_20bdce2005-9156488d70-19455633
   If the above site is closed, try the Fleet Weeks site to purchase full
   price tickets:
   [11]Fleet Week Coronado Speed Festival 2016

                                  [12]image

   [13]Fleet Week Coronado Speed Festival 2016
   [14]View on www.fleetweeksandie...

   1. mailto:ron at teamecc.com
   2. mailto:marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
   3. mailto:marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
   4. mailto:scottcouchman at yahoo.com
   5. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
   6. mailto:rkunishige at hotmail.com
   7. mailto:sdpanteras at googlegroups.com
   8. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   9. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  10. http://readercity.com/products/one-admission-to-fleet-weeks-coronado-speed-festival-2/?utm_source=ReaderCity+Deals&utm_campaign=9156488d70-Ticket_to_Fleet_Week_s_Coronado_Speed_Fe8_30_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_20bdce2005-9156488d70-19455633
  11. https://www.fleetweeksandiego.org/events/fleet-week-coronado-speed-festival/
  12. https://www.fleetweeksandiego.org/events/fleet-week-coronado-speed-festival/
  13. https://www.fleetweeksandiego.org/events/fleet-week-coronado-speed-festival/
  14. https://www.fleetweeksandiego.org/events/fleet-week-coronado-speed-festival/