[DeTomaso] Headlights - Stock replacement options?

bill at incendium.com bill at incendium.com
Sat Sep 10 20:38:42 EDT 2016

Will do Scott, later once its dark, we are having our Panteras Northwest Fall Cruise windup supper in Nelson BC.  We have had a great trip from Seattle up here to a car show (700 cars). Great cats, great time, great friends.

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Scott Mead Photography <scott at scottmeadphotography.com> Date: 2016-09-10  3:58 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: bill at incendium.com Cc: Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com>, Brent Stewart <bjbstewart at yahoo.com>, detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Headlights - Stock replacement options?
Aloha Bill - any chance you have pictures you could share of the lights in action? I've installed Sylvania SilverStars all my vehicles, but I'm lucky if the bulbs last more than a year (I don't think they take too kindly to a lot of vibration). The Vortex LEDs sound like the optimum replacement.

Mahalo,

Scott

Sent from my iPhone