[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 18:01:40 EDT 2016

Jim,

Welcome to the list, as you are likely aware there were very few RHD Pantera's  and when they do come up for sale they fetch a hefty premium, so an indication of budget might be in order. I know of no GT4 RHD Pantera's, there are however lot's of LHD conversions in the US.

Most of the RHD cars would be located in the countries that drive on the left i.e. UK, Japan or Australia

In Australia contact Joe Nardo (joenardo at hotmail.com) if you have not already done so, he may have a handle on any of the locals considering selling.

The UK Detomaso Drivers Club would be a good place to start for UK cars, although the website seems not to have been updated for a while, so next stop would be Roger Brotton at Three Point Four http://www.threepointfour.co.uk/

Good luck with the search,

Julian

________________________________
I'm looking preferably for a RHD GT4 pantera Will also consider a GT5 and for the right car I may also consider LHD
Thanks

   Jim,

   Welcome to the list, as you are likely aware there were very few RHD
   Pantera's  and when they do come up for sale they fetch a
   hefty premium, so an indication of budget might be in order. I know of
   no GT4 RHD Pantera's, there are however lot's of LHD conversions in the
   US.

   Most of the RHD cars would be located in the countries that drive on
   the left i.e. UK, Japan or Australia

   In Australia contact Joe Nardo (joenardo at hotmail.com) if you have
   not already done so, he may have a handle on any of the locals
   considering selling.

   The UK Detomaso Drivers Club would be a good place to start for UK
   cars, although the website seems not to have been updated for a while,
   so next stop would be Roger Brotton at Three Point
   Four [1]http://www.threepointfour.co.uk/

   Good luck with the search,

   Julian

   I'm looking preferably for a RHD GT4 pantera Will also consider a GT5
   and for the right car I may also consider LHD
   Thanks
   use the links above.