[DeTomaso] wheel balancing II

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Fri Sep 9 06:50:56 EDT 2016

Find another tire shop.

I have always had the rears balanced after swapping tires. They use
adhesive weights on the backside of the rim.

I have used several different tire shops, and they have not had a
problem with these very wide wheels.

Good luck!

Thomas

PS: The FedEx driver called 30 minutes ago saying he is coming to drop
off my four P-Zeros :)