[DeTomaso] wheel balancing II

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri Sep 9 06:26:38 EDT 2016

It all depends on how unbalanced they are. The previous owner of my car
had never bothered having the wheels balanced. I couldn't feel anything
strange when I drove the car. I had the wheels balanced and of course
noticed no change. I don't remember the wheels requiring an unusual
amount of weights either.

Tomas