[DeTomaso] wheel balancing II

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 04:07:58 EDT 2016

The shop that installed the rubber on my rims yesterday didn't balance them
because they don't have equipment that will accept a tire this size. We're
talking about rear tires on a GT5-S - 345-35-15's.

I remember the shudder that resulted when a weight fell off my daily driver
a few years ago. Is this something I should worry about? Or should I drive
it and see if it shakes my teeth out first?