[DeTomaso] Weights for wheel balance on Magnesium

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 03:52:50 EDT 2016

Hi all

I'm pretty sure I've read recommendations in this list regarding proper
installation of the weights added during wheel balancing, but I don't
remember what they were.

Are there special considerations that should be taken into account when
balancing a magnesium rim and associated tire so as not to damage the
magnesium?

Thank you!