[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 147, Issue 7

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:55:03 EDT 2016

Larry,

I can't seem to find it on your website.

Jeff
6559

-------------- next part --------------
   Larry,
   I can't seem to find it on your website.
   Jeff
   6559

   On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Larry Stock
   <[1]larrys at panteraparts.com> wrote:

     A  A The rear brace is a bolt on to the bottom of the engine mount
     bolts and
     A  A the rear most suspension A-Arm bolts, so you would need to
     loosen those
     A  A to remove it first then loosen and remove your removable
     crossmember
     A  A and the removable parking brake pivot bracket to get to your
     oil pan if
     A  A the unfortunate need were to arise.
     A  A Larry
     A  A From: Vinh Ly <[1][2]vinh.d.ly at gmail.com>
     A  A Date: Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 12:36 PM
     A  A To: Larry Stock <[2]Larrys at PanteraParts.com>
     A  A Cc: <[3][3]cengles at cox.net>, Pantera Mail List
     A  A <[4][4]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
     A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 147, Issue 7
     A  A Larry,
     A  A I recently installed the removable cross member in the event I
     should
     A  A ever need to drop the oil pan.A  Does your brace system
     interfere with
     A  A that if I were to install your system?
     A  A Thanks,
     A  A Vinh Ly
     A  A #7445
     A  A On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Larry Stock