[DeTomaso] NPC - Anybody driven a new Fiat Spider?

Ed Pike erjpike at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:01:01 EDT 2016

It is the same “pan” and shares some of the same sheet metal. If you look real hard at the sides (doors back) you can see it. The front clip is all different as well as the engine as someone said. Not sure how much of the interior is same / different.

Ed….
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Paul Timko
   It is the same "pan" and shares some of the same sheet metal. If you
   look real hard at the sides (doors back) you can see it. The front clip
   is all different as well as the engine as someone said. Not sure how
   much of the interior is same / different.

   Ed....

   Sent from [1]Mail for Windows 10