[DeTomaso] 1:12 scale Mangusta

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Sep 8 13:31:56 EDT 2016

All,

Came across a new 1:12 scale model of the Mangusta offered by a firm in Germany. Their website is a little bit funky, and provides very little details on the model. Not even sure if any of the doors or decklids are movable. Parts of the website are in English and there is a email contact form.

http://www.unikat-modelcars.com/home-1

Larry