[DeTomaso] NPC - Anybody driven a new Fiat Spider?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Sep 8 13:30:21 EDT 2016

I already have one of the new Fiat 500 Abarths which is very fun to drive.
I saw the new Spider in the showroom and it was the only one they had
(therefore, they did not offer test drives). It looks very nice, though it
did not come with a manual tranny like the 500 and the Abarth version has
not been released yet.   Anybody get a chance to drive one?