[DeTomaso] FW: NPC: on this day

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Sep 8 12:35:25 EDT 2016

All the original series on DVD.
All the original movies on VHS.
A few of the movies on Laserdisc
A few of the latest movies on DVD (Yes, I actually enjoyed the reboot)

As for the phaser's battery pack...
-Dilithium crystals-

Well.... we're halfway there anyway... we have "lithium" batteries.
We just need to get the "di" in there somehow.

:)
Asa Jay
<Trek fan for as long as I can remember>

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home