[DeTomaso] NPC: on this day

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Thu Sep 8 12:27:06 EDT 2016

I were there - in the correct way.
Crappo color TV rebuilt from junk, college roomies
  and 2 6-packs (probably borrowed from our girlfriends to buy them).

dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)
davel at emspace.com

904 429 1937 (SkypeCall FLA)
Skype:embeddedspaces
Canada Numbers
604 721 2278 (cell)
604 589 9182 (shop line)
604 589 9183 (home line)

-------------- next part --------------
   I were there - in the correct way.
   Crappo color TV rebuilt from junk, college roomies
    and 2 6-packs (probably borrowed from our girlfriends to buy them).

   dave

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)