[DeTomaso] '73 L on eBay in Whittier, CA

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 21:29:52 EDT 2016

Larry,

No, it's a Scott Drake intake:

http://www.drakeautomotivegroup.com/Store/Product/S1MS-9600-P.aspx?wid=141

Note the suggested retail price here is a few dollars more than most Mustang parts vendors sell it for.

It comes with a paper filter but you can buy K&N filters of the appropriate size, in various heights. I shipped one to Stephane Bergeron who put it on 1256 (check the registry). He cut a perfectly shaped hole in the engine screen and it protrudes slightly (427 Windsor stroker with tall intake). Looks great!

Mike

Sent from my iPad