[DeTomaso] '73 L on eBay in Whittier, CA

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Sep 7 20:25:14 EDT 2016

It is a CNC custom mill job with a DeTomaso plaque inset into a cast
aluminum air cleaner. ONE off probably $500 worth of machining time for
both pieces milled to fit plus the parts to machine. We have the equipment
to do it, if Julian is up to the challenge.
Larry

On 9/7/16, 1:25 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Brent Stewart via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of