[DeTomaso] '73 L on eBay in Whittier, CA

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 7 19:45:19 EDT 2016

It's a piece of red yarn.  Used as a yaw string ;-)   (old school glider training. Schweizer 2-33)  HaHa

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com>> on behalf of Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com<mailto:asajay at asajay.com>>
Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 4:17 PM
To: "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] '73 L on eBay in Whittier, CA

And did you note the engine number appears to match.  And for bonus
points, identify the red piece of lint on the air filter (if you can
find it).  :)

Asa  Jay

Quoting Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>:

Mike,

Upon closer inspection I find that yes, they are PZero tires and not P7.

If we all keep trying eventually we'll figure this out. :-)

Larry

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home
http://www.w7tsc.org

   It's a piece of red yarn.  Used as a yaw string ;-)   (old school
   glider training. Schweizer 2-33)  HaHa

   Terry W. Himes

   JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory

   Dawn Spacecraft Team