[DeTomaso] '73 L on eBay in Whittier, CA

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:19:22 EDT 2016

On eBay in Whittier CA, this looks to be an exceptionally nice Pantera for the money and considering the reserve has been met with bidding at $65,000. I'm interested to see how far bidding goes in the next 5 days.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/De-Tomaso-Pantera-/152232124242?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2371bddf52:g:GNoAAOSwknJXzu2a&item=152232124242

Julian