[DeTomaso] Oklahoma quake

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sat Sep 3 18:04:12 EDT 2016

Here in northern Oklahoma it was a bit more severe.

jerry knotts

On 9/3/2016 10:09 AM, Charles Engles wrote:
>     Dear Bud,
>

>                       All is well.  Just a little excitement.  The pool
>     water sloshed and the chandelier swayed, but the neither Pantera fell
>     off the lift nor the jackstands.  As we say during tornado season, "we
>     dodged another one".
>

>                                    Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.