[DeTomaso] Oil Pressure Gauge Part Deux - Mechanical Gauge Test

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 17:40:26 EDT 2016

Mike,

Those are normal indications for a healthy, cold engine when the oil is still thick. After you drive it around and warm it up, you might see idle oil pressure drop a bit.

At least you know you don't have an engine problem, you have a gauge or wiring problem.

With the wire no longer connected to the sender, the gauge should read zero.

Sent from my iPhone