[DeTomaso] New engine test-fire video--NO pressure!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 14:19:46 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

There's a guy named Alvin Sorensen who lives in a small village in Denmark.
  He bought a rustbucket project Pantera and has been working hard for
years to restore it, by himself.   Working with Dan Jones and Dave McLain, and
with a little parts shipping help from me, he built an engine for it.   When
it was all ready to be test-started, he invited his neighbors over for a
party.   Word spread, and pretty soon he became a main news story on Denmark's
#2 national TV network!

(Denmark is a small country) :>)

So imagine this--suddenly your very first test-fire of your engine that you
mostly built yourself, is being witnessed by all your friends, family, half
your village, and your entire country.

NO pressure!

Here's the TV broadcast (sorry, no closed captions, and my Danish is a bit
rusty so I don't know what he's saying).   But some things are universal….

http://www.tvmidtvest.dk/nyheder/27-08-2016/1930/renovering-af-veteranbil-bl
ev-et-tillobsstykke?autoplay=1%3Fv%3D0_g3nwpiu2

Cheers!