[DeTomaso] Slot car Pantera?

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat Sep 3 00:08:27 EDT 2016

Actually, that is the exact series of the one I own.  Mine is the one that's all-yellow.  It cost about $75 and is 1/32.

A while back PNW had a slot-car party at the Scale Racing Center.  It's right here in Tacoma.

If anyone is ever coming through this area let me know and I'll take you there for a quick race!

Chris

Sent from my Windows Phone
Those little mirrors will go away in a hurry if you actually started slot racing this thing.  Pretty car. Chris Kimball in PNW has a Pantera slot car that's wicked fast, but I'm pretty sure it much smaller than 1:32 scale.

   This showed up on my daily Pantera search. I'm not even sure if it is a
   model or an actual slot car.
   [6]http://www.slotcar-today.com/en/notices/2016/09/de-tomaso-pantera-mo
   ntecarlo-scaleauto-5637.php