[DeTomaso] Fwd: WTB, Jongbloed Race Wheel Parts for GT4 or GT5

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:55:33 EDT 2016

Maybe a silly question , but have you contacted Jongbloed, they still offer most of the range of racing wheels.

I have seen the Basset wheels on a few wide body Pantera vintage racers , a very cheap option and look similar to the GT5 Campi's.

The older BBS race rims seem more available than Jongbloed.

It's great to see you get back to this car, do you have the Long & Newman tube frame car up and running?

Julian