[DeTomaso] F-1 in Austin

Richard Greenblum Richard at richardgreenblum.com
Wed Oct 26 15:56:21 EDT 2016

I thought I read somewhere just a few weeks ago that Austin is on the
schedule for next year.  It¹s always subject to change, but so far so good.
I¹m sure you know the addition of the Saturday night concert with Taylor
Swift was facilitated by Bernie¹s guys to help with making the race a
financial success, which it clearly was.  More people here this year than
the first race in 2012.  I hope Bernie¹s efforts and the results make a
lasting impressionŠI too bought 15 seat licenses!  Even if it doesn¹t go the
full term, I will be happy to have gotten what I got.  With the exception of
losing qualifying (and all of Saturday) last year to the weather, I¹ve truly
enjoyed each of the F1 weekends here.  The city and people have thankfully
been very supportive.

Richard
Austin, TX