[DeTomaso] F-1 in Austin

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 14:03:40 EDT 2016

Sounds like you all had a great time!
I went to the '13 and '14 races and plan on going back in '17.   Our brush with celebrity came in '14 when a friend and I were eating dinner after the race on Sunday at one of the taco bars on Congress.  We were chatting and wondering where all the drivers were "partying" that night, when Nico Rosberg and his wife walked out from one of the back rooms in the restaurant, stood right next to our booth and chatted with a few fans before being whisked off by a third person in their group.  My friend and I could not believe it!
Perhaps we'll see you next year!
Dennis