[DeTomaso] Door handle bucket thingies

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:03:59 EDT 2016

I had mine redone by Wilkinson, and it looks perfect.  I originally installed them in the wrong side.  They fit, but not correctly.  When I switched them, the curvature was corrected.

I think these are the aluminum buckets made by Quella.  Can't say enough good things about them.  Btw, if you send me your mailing info, I'll send the old plastic buckets.  They are in good shape, but painted red.

Sent from my iPhone