[DeTomaso] F-1 in Austin

Richard Greenblum Richard at richardgreenblum.com
Mon Oct 24 16:21:48 EDT 2016

Jack, you¹re nuts!  In a good way, of course.

By the way, my apologies for misspelling Matchett¹s and Diffey¹s names
before.  Got ³Hobbs² rightŠ

From:  DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of Jack
Donahue <demongusta at gmail.com>
Date:  Monday, October 24, 2016 at 15:16
To:  Richard Greenblum <richard at richardgreenblum.com>
Cc:  "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject:  Re: [DeTomaso] F-1 in Austin

   Richard:

   Last year I talked to Hobbs at length about racing. We reminisced about
   the first year of COTA - I was shown on "the big screen" as the
   "ultimate fan", showing up from CA with a broken body and electric
   wheel chair. Difficult commute, but after spending all the dough for 15
   year PSL's, I HAD TO GO (blue Simpsons and all).

   [cid:033554D1-BCC6-4C19-8DE0-95393BFD0B2F at gateway.innflux.com]

   On Oct 24, 2016, at 12:21 PM, Richard Greenblum