[DeTomaso] F-1 in Austin

Richard Greenblum Richard at richardgreenblum.com
Mon Oct 24 13:21:45 EDT 2016

Jack,

It was fun meeting up for the Pit Walk, luckily had an extra pass for Scott.
The whole weekend was great, especially the weather‹I was soaked last year.
I thought the Vintage F1 cars were way more fun to watch than F1 qualifying,
they really got after it.  I was shocked at how hard they raced those great
cars.

Got lucky Thursday evening ending up at the table next to the NBCSports
broadcast crew at dinner.  All three of them are very nice guys and were
very gracious spending time with my other friends and I.  Got to talk with
Matchet about the Ferrari featured on ³What¹s My Car Worth² and others he
has coming up for sale, Hobbs about is racing career, and Diffy about his
illness that took him away from the show for a few weeks (and his new Indian
race bike).  Scott ended up on the same plane back to LA as Coultard and
Button (and girlfriend).  Hell of a weekend, can¹t wait till next year.

Richard
Austin, TX