[DeTomaso] Cleveland Rolling engine stand

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Oct 22 20:47:07 EDT 2016

   Geeez Bud, go and thrown -another- good idea on the pile.  ;)
   Sounds like a pretty decent idea to me.  Which reminds me... I need to
   start taking another engine apart.
   Asa
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com