[DeTomaso] Cleveland Rolling engine stand

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 21 21:09:20 EDT 2016

I "Think" this is the normal Stubby.

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Joseph F. Byrd, Jr.
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 21:07 PM
To: 'DeTomaso list new'
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Cleveland Rolling engine stand

Is this it Mike?

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Mike Drew via DeTomaso
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 20:52 PM
To: Mike Thomas
Cc: DeTomaso Mail List

Mike,

I posted a photo of the arrangement here the last time we discussed this.
Unfortunately  I'm not near my computer--maybe find it in the archives? Or
somebody else saved it and can repost it?

Larry Finch borrowed my rig for some time--Larry, do you have any photos?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2016, at 17:40, "Mike Thomas" <mbefthomas at comcast.net> wrote:

> OK, never mind . . .
> Send me some pics of the weldments, please?
> The other Mike

Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5
Megabytes DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com