[DeTomaso] Cleveland Rolling engine stand

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Oct 21 11:11:49 EDT 2016

   I go with this guy's stuff.  Awesome, built really well, and you can
   get a caster kit:
   [1]http://www.stumpysfabworks.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
   Asa  Jay
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
******************************
[2]http://w7tsc.org
[3]http://www.teampanteraracing.com

   On 10/21/2016 6:40 AM, Rob Dumoulin wrote:

   I'm in the market for a floor-level (not the tall kind to assemble an
   engine) rolling engine stand for a spare fully assembled Cleveland
   engine.A  I found this one from Mansion Tools.A They seem to have the
   most reasonable shipping costs on this exact item.

   [1][4]http://www.mansiontools.com/engine-cradle-for-all-v8-ford-blocks-aut
   -ec1000-f-automotive-hoist-stands-jack.html?channelid=GoogleAdwords&gcl
   id=CLWitdiB7M8CFU86gQoduwMEBA

   Does anybody have this one or recommend a better choice for the money?

References

   1. [5]http://www.mansiontools.com/engine-cradle-for-all-v8-ford-blocks-aut-ec
1000-f-automotive-hoist-stands-jack.html?channelid=GoogleAdwords&gclid=CLWitdiB7
M8CFU86gQoduwMEBA

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

-----
No virus found in this message.