[DeTomaso] Does antifreeze "ferment" or something?

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com
Fri Oct 21 09:52:53 EDT 2016

Charlie,

The possibility always exists that you could have some crud in the heater
loop. One should open the valves at least once a year to get new coolant in
the loop.

The best thing would be to remove the hoses on the back side of the valves
and flush the lines out....too late for that.

I have had a car sit for that long and it did not clog up the system, so
I say be warm and go for it!

If I recall correctly you installed one of them cooling system filters in
your car. Make sure the filter is in and clean it after you run it for a
wile.

Larry (have some wine for me) - Cleveland