[DeTomaso] Cleveland Rolling engine stand

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Oct 21 09:40:09 EDT 2016

I'm in the market for a floor-level (not the tall kind to assemble an
engine) rolling engine stand for a spare fully assembled Cleveland engine.
I found this one from Mansion Tools. They seem to have the most reasonable
shipping costs on this exact item.

http://www.mansiontools.com/engine-cradle-for-all-v8-ford-blocks-aut-ec1000-f-automotive-hoist-stands-jack.html?channelid=GoogleAdwords&gclid=CLWitdiB7M8CFU86gQoduwMEBA

Does anybody have this one or recommend a better choice for the money?