[DeTomaso] Profiles and Newsletter

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Oct 20 19:53:20 EDT 2016

I live in the Spokane area (same as Ken and Lela), and mine arrived this
week.  The envelope was not "licked and sticked," it was taped shut, and
torn.   I might say that most of the time they both come in an envelope
like this, the envelope is torn somewhere.... just the way it goes I
guess.  All contents arrived safely though.  I would hope Ken's shows up
soon.

The Profiles looks stellar.  For the small added cost, I would recommend
continuing with the full color.  the newsletter felt like it was a
little better quality this time, maybe due to the slick pages?

It was good to see both publications.  And the patch looks very nice as
well.
Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://w7tsc.org
http://www.teampanteraracing.com