[DeTomaso] NPC:Flooded cars.

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Thu Oct 20 18:04:56 EDT 2016

No insurance.
Some people gamble high..... But they'd still be looking to know if it's
recoverable.
Dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)
davel at emspace.com

904 429 1937 (SkypeCall FLA)
Skype:embeddedspaces
Canada Numbers
604 721 2278 (cell)
604 589 9182 (shop line)
604 589 9183 (home line)

-------------- next part --------------

   On 2016-10-20 1:41 PM, cuvee wrote:

   Does Ins. Not cover flooded cars?

   Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S(R)4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

[5]davel at emspace.com

904 429 1937 (SkypeCall FLA)
[6]Skype:embeddedspaces
Canada Numbers