[DeTomaso] Profiles and Newsletter

bill bill at incendium.com
Wed Oct 19 21:16:55 EDT 2016

You can read mine, had emailed for a week, patch also, lol.

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Ken and Lela MacArthur <klckmac at msn.com> Date: 2016-10-19  7:10 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: De Tomaso list <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Profiles and Newsletter
Jack, Mike,

I have still not received the latest Profiles yet. Anyone else? Are these all mailed at the same time or???

Thx,

Ken MacArthur

72L 4443