[DeTomaso] Flood Salvage '74 Pantera up for auction in Louisiana

JEFFREY COBB jeffcobb1 at me.com
Wed Oct 19 06:34:57 EDT 2016

My customer of 35 years pulled and got going a XK 120 that was 11' under Katrina water for weeks years back.
Not a hard job to do.
One day four months later in a hurry to go and represent his client in court, he felt chipper and
popped the clutch on a cool November morning for a fun and quick get away.
He forgot about the long steering shaft tube, maybe 4' x 4" which runs from steering wheel to gearbox, could possible hold alot of water.
Well it did and it released stinky ass swamp water onto his crotch, lower body and fine suit.
Went to court stinking and now drives off slowly.
No more quick starts.
Jeff Cobb- I pad

   If you want it slick.  [3]www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook

        [1][7]http://www.autobidmaster.com/carfinder-online-auto-auctions