[DeTomaso] Is there a direct bolt by Wilwood for a street

David Nunn dnunn at telus.net
Tue Oct 18 22:39:40 EDT 2016

About 15 years ago, a fellow Pantera owner complained to me about his
Wilwood brakes causing a vibration in his steering at high speed. I thought
the problem might be out-of-round brake hats and/or rotors but couldn't see
how calipers could cause a vibration. Then I noticed he had McGuard locking
lug nuts on his car. Guess what was causing his vibration? The locking lug
nuts weighed twice what his other lug nuts weighed, so they were unbalancing
his wheels!