[DeTomaso] Is there a direct bolt by Wilwood for a street Pantera ?

Jim Wallace pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 14:57:42 EDT 2016

Julian,
Actually the issue was frustration after requesting help repeatedly and not really getting any.  I wanted to run my car at the track rather than spend the time sitting in the paddock looking at everyone else having fun or my own garage rather than driving the car.  So just to be clear the frustration that brought me to jacking up the radiator cap and replace the car underneath for track purposes resulted from the following changes I made to the P-Car (which I still own):
1) changing the rotors (twice)2) changing the hats3) changing brake pads many times4) changing the hubs 5) changing the a-arm bushings6) changing the lower ball joints7) changing the upper ball joints8) Adjusting the caster and camber (Pat Micals A-Arm modification)9) Cutting the rotors on the car to limit run-out.
After I bought the RX7 and ran it at the track for two years I wanted better braking response, given the history above I decided not to buy Wilwood again and bought Stoptech, they fit like a glove and work like a dream.  No issues other than great responsive brakes.  Again I have talked to many Pantera Owners that used their cars on the track similar to mine and I have found they have some of the same issues with the wilwoods.
Its pretty cut and dry.
Jim