[DeTomaso] Carolla slams Pantera owners

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:13:49 EDT 2016

I've been following him since his MTV days.  He's employed exclusively
to be the ummm... what Will said... to be a foil for the reasonable
man.  Sort of the Clarkson for our Hammond.

Considering that, we got off easy.  Still just plain offensive.

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382