[DeTomaso] Carolla slams Pantera owners

Kurt Byrnes kdb at kbyrnes.com
Tue Oct 18 13:14:31 EDT 2016

Not sure it anyone saw this but...  Clarkson, Hammond, and May on Adam
Corolla's show.  They start talking good cars around 23:00

https://youtu.be/ekukIZ4KLYI

Clarskon:  Can I just lob in the DeTomaso Pantera as another
unbelievably good looking car, in its stock form.

Carolla:  I agree but every jackoff in the United States gets hold of
those things and puts a high rise manifold and tripple chrome on it and
does something with the wheels.  Like there is no car that is more
breathed on by jackoffs than the Pantera.