[DeTomaso] Is there a direct bolt by Wilwood for a street Pantera ?

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Tue Oct 18 09:51:35 EDT 2016

Isn't this a problem with overtightened wheels?

I've had this issue a few times after having tires swapped at a shop and
the guy going berzerk with the impact driver. At one time I broke a
socket trying to undo the bolts and I had to go back, and they had
problems even getting the bolts out with the impact driver.

After this I always hand tighten the bolts/nuts using a torque wrench
and has not had a problem since.

Thomas