[DeTomaso] Flood Salvage '74 Pantera up for auction in Louisiana

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 18 08:26:04 EDT 2016

I recovered a flood Karman Ghia after Hugo out of Charlston and the engine and trans were packed with sand. I thought I was just gonna change the oil. Both had to be replaced.  Bill RUN 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook