[DeTomaso] Is there a direct bolt by Wilwood for a street Pantera ?

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Mon Oct 17 19:06:06 EDT 2016

The following is a shameless plug: I bought a complete 4-piston brake system from Scott at SACC, and it completely transformed the car. I've never felt a braking system that was so precise, easy to modulate and threshold brake. Additionally, I ran into some major issues with my local installer, and Scott helped to figure out their goof, providing customer service that was above and beyond what I would have expected. Buy the Wilwoods. You will not be disappointed!

Cheers,

Scott

Sent from my iPhone