[DeTomaso] Is there a direct bolt by Wilwood for a street Pantera ?

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:37:19 EDT 2016

A " simple " question ?
I would like to improve my 72 Euro so far bone stock GTS brake capacity,
without spending 8000 euros for a Brembo kit.
Is there a direct bolt from Wilwood ( or another reliable brand) that
allows you to improve the brake capacity of a street Pantera?
What I would like is improved  (drilled, vented) rotors and 4 , 6 or 8
pistons calipers that you can directly fit on the car, without ( or very
little basic) machining.
Do you also need in this case, an improved master cylinder or another
component like a booster  ?
Then , one alternative : keeping the 15 inch wheels ( my preference ) or
going to 16 and 17 inch , if not more...
Part numbers of all components, availability, personal experience, Ebay,
Craigslist, even worn out second hand parts, highly welcome !
Best to you all !
Pat
Candy 2862, ADA 9628