[DeTomaso] NPC: Vogue Tyres - Any Experience?

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 12:22:13 EDT 2016

While shopping for tyres, sorry, tires, for my wife's Murano on
Discounttires.com, the top rated tire they list is by a company called Vogue
Tyre.  Never heard of them, google searched, and they are an American
company that's been around for over 100 years (interestingly using the
British spelling of tyre).

They show them as having a perfect 10.0 review rating across all categories,
above such others as Michelin and Pirelli.  While I don't consider that
impossible, improbable is not out of the realm.  I've never had them come up
before on a tire search, and am beginning to wonder if Discount Tire has a
special arrangement with them or something.

What experience does anybody out there have with these guys?

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328