[DeTomaso] Las Vegas Barrett Jackson 2016

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Oct 13 17:58:46 EDT 2016

Yes, this message made it to the list previously.

If you ever think an email didn't make it, because you didn't see it
in your inbox, the best thing to do is look on-line at the archives.
They are updated nearly instantaneously when you send an email.  If it
appears there, but not in your inbox, then it could be it went to your
spam folder.

For some odd reason, even some of my own emails to the list end up in
the spam folder, though none of the others do.  It's weird, but I just
deal with it.

Asa  Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home