[DeTomaso] Driver's side window motor

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 12 15:38:46 EDT 2016

Ah.  All mine are stock.  And working…. <knock on wood>  ;-)

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com>> on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 11:03 AM
To: Forest Goodhart <forestg at att.net<mailto:forestg at att.net>>
Cc: DeTomaso Mail List <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>, Phone Richard Bosch <theemonkey at yahoo.com<mailto:theemonkey at yahoo.com>>, John Buckman <jb841 at cox.net<mailto:jb841 at cox.net>>, Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com<mailto:garth_rodericks at yahoo.com>>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Driver's side window motor

Garth,

Do you still have the stock switches? Few stock switches are still working anymore--they have a finite lifespan. The stock replacements from Wilkinson are notorious for poor quality (I've held one that was broken in the package!). For years people have used Bosch replacements which look almost identical to stock. In fact so many cars have them that many people don't even realize they aren't stock!

So, what kind do you have?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone